Title: Personal Training 1 Seminar
Date: Sunday, October 10th.
Time: 10am-4pm Eastern Time
Cost: $75 for Seminar (regularly $120)
– or – $150 for the Seminar and Blink 3 HR Monitor (regularly $200).
This seminar is designed to take your knowledge of Heart Zones to a new level using Threshold Zones for both yourself and your clients.This is a practical seminar with explanations of the Threshold Zones theory and several application activities to put those principles to work. You should come away from this workshop with the following:
- An understanding of Threshold Zones.
- Establishing your personal zones.
- How to lead the Can You Speak Comfortably Field Test.
- Understanding why using Max HR is inaccurate and old technology.
- Learn to design training plans and understand training load.
- Understand how to transform exercise into training.
You DO NOT need to have a bike or treadmill at home, you can use bodyweight exercises for the work, or replay the working sections at a later time when you have equipment available.
This Seminar is valued at 6 continuing education credits from ACE, AFAA and NASM. You will get: – Full PDF Manual – PDF Certification Workbook – 30 Days Access to Live Remote Video from Zoom – Blink 3.0 Armband (optional)
PLEASE NOTE: THE COURSE MANUAL WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS OF YOUR PURCHASE. THE WORKBOOK AND ZOOM ACCESS LINK WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU A FEW DAYS PRIOR TO THE WORKSHOP.
$120.00 Regular Price