Title: Foundations for Everyone Seminar
Date: Sunday, January 30th, 2022
Time: 8am-12pm Eastern Time
This introductory seminar is designed to help individuals discover or reinvigorate their Heart Zones knowledge. We will teach you how to utilize the data on your FitBit, Apple Watch, Blink or other HR sensor to reach new levels of fitness.
This is a practical seminar with explanations of the easy to use Zoning theory and plenty of application activities to put those principles to work. You should come away from this workshop with the following:
- An understanding of Zoning.
- Establishing your personal zones.
- Understanding why using Max HR is inaccurate and old technology.
- Get a brief understanding of the benefits of training with Zoning.
- Understand how to transform your exercise into training.
This Seminar is valued at 4 continuing education credits from ACE, AFAA and NASM. You will get: – Full PDF Manual – PDF Certification Workbook – Blink 3.0 Armband (optional)
LIVE ZONING Foundations for Everyone - 1/30/22 Pitt