1) Remote Instruction Certification - Second Edition June 14, 2020
This six hour workshop is based on the upcoming book The Remote Fitness Instructor’s Bible by Joey Stabile (finished copy available mid-summer 2020).
This workshop and certification will prepare you to become a profitable and quality Remote Fitness Instructor. We will teach you how to decide which method is right for you, how to plan out your classes, which music to use and how to use it, how to mitigate class liability and how to purchase and connect the necessary technology.
Workshop will be held Saturday May 30th 8am - 2pm
We will go over the following: - What Is Remote Instruction & Why Are You Considering It
- Coaching or Fun, How We Structure Training
- Remote Instruction Defined and Contrasted
- Getting Prepared to Teach Classes
- Class Tools
- Working With Music
- Teaching to the Camera
- On Demand Classes
- Live Classes
- Interactive Classes
- Full Recorded MyFitnessDJ Tutorial
This is a SECOND draft class, as such 2 days before the workshop you will receive the latest draft of the workbook and the latest draft of the workshop. You will receive the current draft of the book and the completed book once it is available in mid June 2020. You will be entitled to attend the May June 14th session Remotely. You will also be given access to the recordings of the subsequent Live Remote sessions until the workshop becomes final (mid-summer). You will also be provided with a completed copy of the book, again, mid-summer. Because the workshop is only 95% complete, we are offering it at a deep discount to get your feedback and help in completing its design. We anticipate, based on our past experience, that this workshop will be worth 5-6 CECs for ACE, AFAA and NASM, but we will not know that for sure until it is finally approved by them in June.
2. Live Remote Teaching With HeartZones(c) Certification Workshop- June 28, 2020
Become A HeartZones (c) Certified Trainer for Indoor CyclingWe offer the most comprehensive indoor cycling certification in the industry. Heart Zones Certified Trainers are cardiovascular specialist in cardio fitness. This training applies to indoor cycling instructors, personal trainers, group exercise leaders and coaches of all discliplines. You will learn to train using tools like heart rate monitors, Zones, metabolic (VO2) carts, and most importantly Sally Edward's patented and branded HZT, Heart Zones Training, system which is recognized as the leading cardio-method in the world.
- Learn how to lead an indoor cycling class using HZT system applied to indoor and outdoor cycling – the latest technology, entertainment, and high participant energy – that is the DNA of Heart Zones Cycling.
- Learn how to administer sub maximum and threshold heart rate tests or power-watts tests to an individual or class to anchor their intensity zones.
- Learn how to lead digital, virtual, and heart-rate displayed (Gymbotron) rides.
- Learn about the bike and rider safety ride design, bike-fit, music, cycling class guidelines, and mobile apps – technology.
- Learn how to individualize group cycling to get all of your participants fitter and healthier.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL RUN FROM 9AM-6:30PM ON SUNDAY JUNE 28TH.
Our day should follow the following schedule:10:00 - 10:30 AM Bike Setup10:30 - 11:00 AM Proper Form & Technique11:00 - 11:15 AM Intro & Terminology11:15 - 12:00 PM HR Monitors / Consoles - RIDE: Recovery HR12:00 - 01:30 PM Threshold Training System - RIDE: Word Association01:30 - 02:15 PM Detecting Threshold - RIDE: Can You Speak Comfortably02:15 - 03:00 PM Threshold Training Zones - RIDE: Validate Threshold03:00 - 04:30 PM Training Load - RIDE: Calc Training Load04:30 - 05:30 PM Working With Music05:30 - 07:00 PM Class Building
This interactive class will be held virtually online using the Zoom Platform. If you have a bike at home, you may ride along with the rides, but it is not necessary for completion of the class. You will also receive a pdf workbook, a full manual, the test for certification, 30 days access to the recorded workshop and 6 months access to our online certification.
PLEASE NOTE: WE WILL ESTABLISH AN ACCOUNT FOR YOU IN OUR TRAINING CENTER WITHIN THE NEXT TWO BUSINESS DAYS AND THERE YOU WILL FIND ALL OF THE NECESSARY MATERIALS. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU BY EMAIL ONCE IT IS ESTABLISHED AND PROVIDE ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS.
$225.00 Regular Price