Title: Foundations for Everyone Seminar
Date: Saturday, Aril 17th.
Time: 9am-1pm Eastern Time
Cost: $50 for Seminar (regularly $100)
– or – $125 for the Seminar and Blink 3 HR Monitor (regularly $175).
This introductory seminar is designed to help individuals discover or reinvigorate their Heart Zones knowledge. We will teach you how to utilize the data on your FitBit, Apple Watch, Blink or other HR sensor to reach new levels of fitness.
This is a practical seminar with explanations of the easy to use Zoning theory and plenty of application activities to put those principles to work. You should come away from this workshop with the following:
- An understanding of Zoning.
- Establishing your personal zones.
- Understanding why using Max HR is inaccurate and old technology.
- Get a brief understanding of the benefits of training with Zoning.
- Understand how to transform your exercise into training.
You DO NOT need to have a bike or treadmill at home, you can use bodyweight exercises for the work, or replay the working sections at a later time when you have equipment available.
This Seminar is valued at 4 continuing education credits from ACE, AFAA and NASM. You will get: – Full PDF Manual – PDF Certification Workbook – 30 Days Access to Live Remote Video from Zoom – Blink 3.0 Armband (optional)
PLEASE NOTE: THE COURSE MANUAL WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS OF YOUR PURCHASE. THE WORKBOOK AND ZOOM ACCESS LINK WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU A FEW DAYS PRIOR TO THE WORKSHOP.
$100.00 Regular Price